Friday 17 May 2013

EVERYDAY GO-TO NATURAL MAKEUP TUTORIAL

I thought  I'd share my current 'go to' makeup that I just quickly slather on before I go out somewhere during the day. Obviously, my 'go to' evening makeup is somewhat different, but that's for another tutorial.


Skin


On my face, I use Rimmel Match Perfection Liquid Foundation with Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder over the top, which is looking increasingly 'well-loved'. I then use Urban Decay's Naked Flushed Blush Palette to contour, blush and highlight my cheeks.

Eyes



After using Urban Decay's Primer Potion to prime my eyes, I cover my lid with Urban Decay's Sin. This looks pretty boring in the pan but is actually a really pretty, shimmery nude and really brightens up the eye. I make sure to use it underneath my eyes to attract the light and make them look more awake.

I then blend Tease from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette into the crease and outer edge of my lower lid. Tease is a matte taupe and perfect for contouring the eye subtly.

Use your usual highlighter in the inner corners of your eye and your brow bone (I use Anonymous by Urban Decay).

I've also taken to filling in my brows with Busted, also from the Naked 2 Palette. I'm naturally quite fair (I obviously dye my hair black) and dark brown seems to be a happy medium between my natural brow colour and black.


I then use a white eyeliner for my bottom waterline, tightline my upper waterline with black to thicken the 'lash line, and use eyeliner pen on my top 'lash line.

Lips


Use your choice of nude-pink lipstick, mine is Pink in the Afternoon by Revlon. For a really quick day-to-night look, add a brighter lipstick, such as OCC's Lip Tar in Super-NSFW or Vintage.



No comments:

Post a Comment