Tuesday 19 March 2013

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS: LIP TAR: VINTAGE (£9.99)

I'm not fond of brown lip products, so, despite my love for OCC Lip Tars, I wasn't sure I'd be as in love with Vintage as I was the others.


Vintage surprised me in a good way. It looks like a browny red in the tube but comes out as a gorgeous, sexy crimson. 

The formula is the same as the others, beautifully pigmented, thin and non-sticky with a slight minty scent.


This tar definitely benefits from being blotted, as it leaves your lips an awesome raspberry colour that lasts forever.

Vintage is probably my second favourite lip product, next to Super NSFW. It's strong, incredibly sexy and will go with a full face of makeup, or work well as a statement lip with minimal makeup. A great addition to anyone's makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment