Monday 4 March 2013

URBAN DECAY: NAKED FLUSHED COMPACT (£20)

I've mentioned a few times about my quest to find a decent blush that I love wearing and that actually makes a difference to my face. I thought I might've found this in Soap and Glory's Love at First Blush, but even that had to built up to gain any real effect.
When I saw that Urban Decay, my favourite brand, had brought out a blush trio in time for Spring '13, I was so excited I couldn't order it fast enough.


The blush trio comes in a cute little palette which clicks shut, so ideal for handbags. It's also very thin and discrete-looking, with Urban Decay's trademark Naked logo. It also has a handy mirror inside for when those 'on the go' touch-ups are needed.


Inside is a bronzer, which isn't too dark, so perfect for the daytime in the spring; a highlighter, pretty but not too shimmery; and a gorgeous pink blush. You can use them all individually, which is what I tend to do, or mix them all together for a natural-looking blush/bronzer.

This blush set is extremely pigmented, just what I expected from Urban Decay; the powder is velvety and a dream to blend into the skin, so although it may go on a bit heavy (try trapping the brush before applying if you find it's still too much), it's very easy to blend out. 
The colours are natural and add a stunning glow to your skin; the blush in particular is perfect. It claims to be good for every skin tone and I don't see why it wouldn't be.
£20 for a good quality blush, bronzer and highlighter is a good deal, in my opinion, and I would highly recommend this for you if you're having trouble finding a blush that you can get on with, have no idea where to start and don't have a great deal of cash to be spending on the products that cost £20-something each.
I can only hope Urban Decay make more of these blush trios because I'll be first in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment