Monday 26 November 2012

OPI: James Bond Collection: Goldeneye (£8.50/15ml)

I have a complete obsession with everything gold right now. Any and all forms of gold. So when I saw OPI's Goldeneye from their James Bond Collection, I went all goo-goo eyed and decided that my life depended on getting it. I've been slowly making my way through the entire collection and found them a little hit (Moonraker) and miss (The Living Daylights) but I was sure I'd love this one and, sure enough, I was thrilled.



Now, if the bottle looks a bit small here, that's because it is. I bought Goldeneye as part of the 'Bondette' Collection, which includes four mini-bottles (3.75ml each) of Goldeneye, The Spy Who Loved Me, The World Is Not Enough and Live and Let Die. This little box is a great idea, as I don't think I've ever finished a whole 15ml bottle of nail polish before and for the price of just one regular colour, I can get four. It's especially good for Christmas as the colours are glittery and festive, as well as good quality.




Goldeneye goes on smoothly and the colour is amazing. It's a strong yellow-gold with fine, but noticeable glitter and although it took me around 4 coats to get to the colour in the picture, it was well worth it as I'm completely in love with it. As ever with OPI nail lacquers, it's pretty hard to chip; I've been wearing it for over 4 days now and they still look just as good as they did after one day. I'd definitely recommend this, especially for the festive period.

No comments:

Post a Comment