Monday 26 November 2012

OPI: James Bond Collection: The Spy Who Loved Me (£8.25/15ml)

The Spy Who Loved Me came as part of OPI's 'Bondette' Collection and at first I was skeptical as I'm not the biggest fan of bright red nails. I am glad to say though, I was pleasantly surprised and this particular red as wormed its fiery way into my heart.
The Spy Who Loved Me is a deep, sexy red with a hint of sparkle under the surface that becomes more obvious under the light. It's tremendously luxurious and perfect for the festive period. I find myself looking at the picture above and realising that even this close-up doesn't do the colour any justice; it makes it look flat, one-dimensional and garish, but trust me when I say this candy-cane red is simply perfect and I adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment