Saturday 15 December 2012

Rimmel London: Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner - 010 Silver (£3.99)

I've made no secret of my insatiable love for Urban Decay products, particularly their eye products, but... let's just say, when I go on an Urban Decay spending spree, my purse definitely feels it. I don't doubt that you get what you pay for with them, which is why I go back to them again and again and can't heap enough praise onto them. However, I've been waiting for another eye pencil to appear on the market that is cheaper but a close enough dupe to Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On formula to take the strain off my bank account and I'm pretty sure I've found it.


Rimmel's new eye pencils, part of their Scandaleyes range, are not only cheap (£3.99) but are incredibly pigmented and creamy. I barely had to apply any pressure at all in the swatch or in the makeup tutorial I used it for (Silver and Green) and although they aren't quite as pigmented as Urban Decay's eye pencils, they're amazing for what you pay. They also last a long time, to the point of me not being able to get the swatch off my hand for at least a day after applying it. 
Rimmel's range isn't anywhere near as broad as Urban Decay, who are world renowned for their high quality eye products (I could only find 7, as opposed to Urban Decay's 24), but considering this seems to be a relatively new formula for Rimmel, I'm sure they'll be adding to it soon and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment