Wednesday 12 June 2013

SOAP & GLORY: ONE HECK OF A BLOT (£12)

It's official, I've found a new favourite face powder and, surprise surprise, it's by Soap & Glory.


For around six months now, I've never strayed from my go-to powder Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder but recently decided I should branch out a little and since I'd heard a lot of great things about Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot face powder, I thought I'd give it ago.

As ever the packaging is cute-as-'heck' (although I feel as if the compact opens the wrong way... you'll see what I mean if you get it).


The powder itself is translucent, something that's a huge plus for me considering I find it difficult to get foundations that match my skin tone. It's incredibly soft without being crumbly and mattifies without clinging to dry patches of skin. It also lasted pretty much all day on me without primer; it even endured one of my afternoon naps, which is pretty good going.

£12 is pretty much the going rate - if not less - for a decent face powder so the price is more than worth it. If you're stuck for a face powder to buy, this is perfect as it works perfectly, isn't too pricey and takes out the hassle of having to test out different shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment