Monday 10 June 2013

BARRY M: RASPBERRY (£2.99)

When I first picked out Raspberry nail polish by Barry M, I was looking for a sexy red, as the only sexy red I have at the moment is sparkly and not what I want for summer.

Swatches online made it look red, whereas the name Raspberry made me think it was more pink and after getting the bottle through the post, I was none-the-wiser!


What I got was the most gorgeous, sultry red, which is slightly pink in certain lights; I'd describe it as a raspberry compote, really intense and rich. I loved it as soon as I applied it and, as always, it lasted around 4-5 days without chipping. It only needed 2 coats, as ever with Barry M nail polishes and was wonderfully cheap.

Another Barry M nail polish for the favourites list!

No comments:

Post a Comment