Tuesday 14 May 2013

COLLECTION: BIG FAKE ULTIMATE MASCARA (£5.99)

Everyone, attention please: this mascara is £5.99. I repeat: this mascara is only £5.99!


Collection's (formerly Collection 2000) new mascara Big Fake Ultimate is the best mascara I've ever tried. Not just because of the awesome results but in terms of how value for money it is. It's seriously good and I think this must have something to do with the massive wand. I was in shock as the mascara tube essentially gave birth to this chunky mother'. My only criticism of the wand is that it's so big, you can't really get close to the root of the eyelashes, since you're worried about blinding yourself and all.

(Top and bottom right = 2 coats. Bottom left = 1 coat)
The wand not only lengthens and thickens my 'lashes considerably but also seems to curl them, making them look even longer and my eyes wider. It's not thick or clumpy at all and after two or three coats can even look as if you're wearing natural false eyelashes. It doesn't smudge a bit either and lasts all day, but comes off easily enough with makeup wipes.

The product itself dries out in the tube quite quickly but considering how cheap it is, I'd have no problem buying a new one of these bad boys every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment