Monday 13 May 2013

BARRY M: NAIL PAINT: INDIGO (£2.99)

I'm totally crushing on Barry M's nail paints right now. They're cheap, have great staying power and come in a fantastic range of colours. Okay, they may need to put a bit more imagination into their names, but if that's your only problem then I think they're onto a good thing. Plus, at least you know what you're getting.


Oh my days, I adore this colour. The name Indigo pretty much speaks for itself, it's a deeple purpley-blue... but the finish on this is amazing. It does need two coats, but once you've applied said coats it gives a glossy, expensive-looking finish without even having to add a top coat.

I've been wearing this nail polish for four days and, as with all Barry M's nail paints, it hasn't chipped at all, which for a £3 nail polish is awesome.

I am seriously in love with this product and I couldn't recommend it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment