Sunday 21 April 2013

BARRY M: TEAL (£1.99)

On my quest for cheap, decent nail polishes for spring, I came across Barry M. I've already reviewed their Peach Melba polish, which I had a bit of a love-hate relationship with, but since it was the colour I wasn't sure about and not the product, I didn't hesitate in buying another to try out.


Teal is... surprise surprise... a metallic teal colour; a gorgeous mix of green and blue, similar to turquoise but slightly darker. It's really striking, eye-catching and awesome for spring.

As soon as I applied this product, I knew I loved it; there wasn't ever any doubt. It was pigmented and therefore only needed two coats, dried quickly and held up really well with only minimal chipping after a week (just as well as Scorn by Illamasqua, which I teamed it with). Also, for less than TWO QUID, this product is an absolute steal (steal... teal... get it?). 

I absolutely recommend this product, and Barry M nail polishes in general; they are so reasonably priced and a seriously excellent product.

Read my last review on Soap & Glory's Hand Food.

Also, check out my Vine page or give me a follow on Twitter :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment