Saturday 16 March 2013

CINDERELLA MAKEUP TUTORIAL

So, here's my second of the two tutorials I promised you today. This one is probably my favourite of the two and is once again based on Cinderella's dress, with splashes of gold for her hair.


Prime your eye and add a royal blue all over the lid (Chaos - Urban Decay).


I applied a light blue to the crease, using a clean, fluffy brush to blend it into the darker blue, then add a shimmery white (Polyester Bride - Urban Decay) to the brow bone and inner corner. For the lighter blue, I just chose a shade from my Beautify - 120 Colour Eye Shadow Palette.


I tight-lined my eyes in black (Perversion - Urban Decay).


Line the top 'lash line with gold (Barry M - Metallic Gold Liquid Eyeliner).


I then used a gold eyeshadow to fill in my 'brows. Blitz by Urban Decay is perfect for this; in the pan it looks as if it'll be too dry but when you apply it, it's so pigmented it looks like foil.


As always, apply some black mascara. You could try finding some gold mascara to make it a bit more dramatic.


And, again, as always, apply some false 'lashes.


I actually really love this look; the blue and gold really compliment each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment