Saturday 16 March 2013

BELLE MAKEUP TUTORIAL

My apologies for the late additions to the website, people. I've had a bit of a busy week. However, today I intend to make it up to you.
Here's the first of two makeup tutorials, carrying on with my Disney theme: Belle from Beauty and the Beast. As you'll see, her dress was the main inspiration for this look, as it was with Snow White and also is with my Cinderella tutorial coming later.


Prime your eye and apply a pigmented yellow all over and under the lid (Buttercupcake - Sugarpill).


 Apply a bright orange to the crease and outer corner of the bottom lid, using a clean, fluffy brush to blend it out (Flamepoint - Sugarpill).


Use a white to highlight the tear duct and brow bone (Polyester Bride - Urban Decay).


I used a dark brown (Busted - Urban Decay) to fill in my 'brows.


Apply a brown or bronze (Lucky - Urban Decay) to the waterlines.


I then applied a dark brown (Busted) to the very outer corner of the crease to add a bit more depth to the eye socket, make sure to blend it in with the orange pretty well.


Line your top lid in a gold liquid liner. Barry M's Metallic Gold Liquid Eyeliner is perfect for this.


Apply some black mascara (Benefit - They're Real!).


Stick on some false eyelashes of your choice. 



This look is actually pretty wearable, especially in summer. The trick is to really spend some time blending so that the colours run seamlessly into one another.













No comments:

Post a Comment