Monday 4 February 2013

MY TOP 5 URBAN DECAY EYESHADOWS

I was at a complete loss for what to write an article on today, but after much thought, I decided, why not write it on my favourite brand?

This list will probably grow and change along with my Urban Decay collection, and these are by no means the only eyeshadows by them that I love (as you can probably tell just by watching my tutorials). These are the eyeshadows that I not only perhaps like the most, but definitely use the most.

FIVE: LAST CALL


I don't tend to use much colour in my makeup; it's usually monochrome or neutral, but when I do, Last Call is a perfect, shimmery, sexy pink that's not too loud, but pigmented enough to add a splash of colour.
I particularly like buffing it onto the outer edges of a dark smokey eye to add an interesting, colourful element to it.

FOUR: HALF BAKED


Half Baked is one of Urban Decay's most talked about eyeshadows and I can see why. It's a beautiful, toasted, brown-gold with more than a hint of sparkle. It's perfect to either wear as part of a neutral eye, or blended with black for a dark, evening look. 

THREE: ZEPHYR


Zephyr may seem boring to most people, seeing as it's 'just' a shimmery white, but I use it in almost ALL of my makeup looks. It's an awesome highlighter to add to your brow bone and inner corner of your eye, which reflects the lights and also makes your eyes seem wider, bigger and brighter.

Occasionally, I'll use it all over the lid with a slightly darker colour in the crease for quite a cool, ethereal look.

TWO: ECHO BEACH


Found in the Vice Palette, Echo Beach is a shimmery, champagne colour and is absolutely stunning. I probably wear this eyeshadow the most out of any other of my beauty products, except for foundation and eyeliner. It's subtle but incredibly pretty and I love it.

ONE: BLACKOUT


Drum roll please... My absolute favourite Urban Decay eyeshadow is Blackout. It's a gorgeous, velvety, matte black which goes on smoothly and evenly. It's hard to find a black eyeshadow that is not only this pigmented, but almost applies so wonderfully. It's a pleasure to use it and I'm always finding excuses to wear it. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment