Wednesday 12 December 2012

Barry M Moisturising Lip Paint: Cranberry Red (£4.49)

After reviewing Pink Champagne, one of Barry M's Moisturising Lip Paints, I held high hopes for Cranberry Red. It's not the type of colour I usually go for; if I'm going for a red, I usually go for brighter rather than darker. However, 'tis the season, et cetera, et cetera, so I decided to pick a nice seasonal red and what could be more seasonal than cranberry?

Despite it not being my 'thing', I actually really liked this colour. It's lighter and pinker on the lips than it is on the stick, where is looks quite dark and purpley. The formula is extremely long-lasting, as well as moisturising and for its price, it's a brilliant product. I could definitely see myself wearing this out as part of a '50s-style look, which looks great in summer. So remember, Cranberry Red's for all year round, not just for Christmas. Yeah... I went there.


1 comment:

  1. Even though it's now June, I love me some cranberry red lipstick. None of the brands I most often shop offered the shade I wanted, so I turned to Barry M, which I knew offers a good selection of colors.
    Right color? Check!
    Cruelty-free? Check!
    Reasonably-priced? Check!
    Available in the United States? Ummmm; no.
    So I'm having it shipped in from the U.K.
    Being a bleeding heart makeup addict does get complicated, at times ... :/

    ReplyDelete