Monday 5 November 2012

Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation (in LF 120, £23)


Something that often pains me, as with a lot of people, is the tone of my skin. It’s extremely uneven and being pale also certainly doesn’t help when it comes to finding a foundation that does its job. I wanted to find a light foundation that covered what it was supposed to, without me looking as if I’m wearing foundation, something I’ve found near impossible until I found Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation. At £23, compared to other high end foundations, I felt it was very reasonably priced so took the plunge with amazing results. The formula blends flawlessly and effortlessly into the skin without looking caked on. I sometimes have dry skin around my T-zone, which foundations just love to pick up on, but there was no such issue with this. It matches and evens my skin tone perfectly and I couldn’t be more thrilled. It has a very slight smell which disappears almost as soon as you apply it but other than that I have no issues with it. I couldn’t recommend it highly enough.
LF 120

No comments:

Post a Comment